Interested in a luxury gorilla trekking safari in Uganda? Yes, we can surely tailor for you one! Are 3 days Bwindi gorilla safari Uganda? Are you travelling alone, with a family or just a group? Everything is possible; all you need is get your bags ready for this perfect Uganda safari. You will be picked up at the airport by our profession Uganda tour guide in your 4×4 safari van, 4×4 safari land cruiser, 4×4 safari minivan, 4×4 super custom, 4×4 extended land cruiser depending on the number of people you’re travelling with for this safari in Uganda.
Your accommodation in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Uganda will be a luxury lodge and for this case, we are introducing you to Gorilla Safari Lodge. The gorilla safari lodge is one of the luxury/ upmarket facilities situated in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park Uganda is home to these endangered mountain gorillas and it is home to half of the world’s remaining population. This makes this lodge an ideal base to stay as you await your gorilla trekking safari in Uganda the next day because it’s just a few meters away from the starting point. For you to be able to track gorillas in Bwindi and Mgahinga Gorilla National Park, you must have spent a night close to the park since gorilla tours in Uganda commence at 8 am including those in Mgahinga National Park Uganda.
The Gorilla Safari Lodge
Gorilla Safari Lodge is a relaxed and luxurious lodge situated on the boundary line of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park Uganda; just next to the starting point of trekking the gorillas. Gorilla Safari Lodge focuses on top quality service, good food and comfortable accommodation to its clients interested in gorilla tours Uganda. The entrance to the lodge is warm and welcoming. Bold colours from indigenous flora greet you upon arrival, leaving a lasting first impression. The atmosphere is personable, and efficient staff ensures you looked after for the duration of your stay.
This lodge has 18 en suite spacious luxurious units with individual verandahs allowing excellent views towards the pristine tropical rain forest of Bwindi. A gorilla tour in Uganda is a humbling once-in-a-lifetime experience that gives you the opportunity to track as well as observe these shy and peaceful apes in their natural habitat.
Each spacious cottage provides a perfect setting area with excellent views of the unspoiled tropical rainforest as well as relax after an exciting day of trekking man’s closest cousins during your Uganda gorilla safaris. The well-appointed cottages all have solar-powered lighting, en-suite bathroom with hot and cold water and flush toilets.
Are you travelling as a family or a group and you’re interested in sleeping together, five of the 18 cottages have two rooms that are en-suite and featuring a fireplace with an inter-joining door making them the ideal choice for families or larger groups. However, hot water bottles, dressing gowns and extra blankets are provided for extra warmth. The hotel has a spa where you can have a massage after the tiresome gorilla trekking tour in Uganda or Uganda gorilla habituation safari experience. The main lodge includes a restaurant, bar, lounge and campfire area overlooking the forest.
- Gorilla Trekking Permits
- Gorilla Habituation Permits
- Chimpanzee Tracking permits
- Chimpanzee Habituation permits
- Forest Walks
- Extra activities
- Children between 0-4 years sleeping with their parents are free of charge
- Children between 5-7 years sleeping with their parents pay 50% of the adult cost
- Children between 8-12 years sleeping with their parents pay 75% of the adult cost
This national park is home to wild gorillas, forest elephants and 23 species of bird endemic to the area. There are plenty of activities on offer, which includes a visit to the Batwa pygmies, mountain biking, guided community walks and forest walks to the Bayenda Falls.
Gorilla Lodge is child-friendly, but kids aren’t allowed to trek with the gorillas – babysitting facilities are available. Either way, Gorilla Safari Lodge is the ideal hideaway to base yourself for a gorilla trekking safari in Uganda.
Features and Facilities
- WiFi in the main area (slow)
- Tea and coffee station in the main area
- Intimate bar area
- Dining area/restaurant where meals are served
- Comfortable lounge leading down from the dining/bar area
- Guest toilet in the main area
- Small spa treatment room in the main area
- Quaint curio shop with basics
- 18 rooms in total, 3 of which are inter-leading rooms. Family rooms have 3 beds in each unit and 2 individual rooms are actually joined – ideal for friends.
- Rooms are either twin or double (must be requested at the time of booking)
- Each room has a wooden balcony with a view
- Balconies have chairs or couches
- Dressing gowns in the room
- Safe with personal code in rooms
- Small seating area in rooms
- Conditioner, shampoo and bathroom amenities provided
- Some of the rooms have a stand-alone bath with shower
- A few of the rooms have an indoor coal fireplace for warmth
- Hot water bottles provided
- Wardrobe with hanging space and shelf space
- Mosquito nets, bedside lamps and tables
- Solar power, eco-friendly lodge
- Laundry service on site
- Plug points in rooms (Type G, 3 prong square plugs, solar power)
Uganda safari Packages
- 3 days Gorilla trekking safari in Uganda
- 3 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari to Bwindi
- 3 Days Uganda Gorilla tour to Mgahinga Gorilla National Park
- 5 Days Gorilla and Wildlife Safari in Uganda
- Uganda Gorilla Trekking Tour
- 10 Days Uganda Gorillas Chimps Safari
- 4 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking and Wildlife Safari
- Uganda Gorilla Safari
- 6 days Uganda Gorilla Tracking safari
- 13 Days Uganda Rwanda Safari
- 8 Days Uganda safari tours
- 9 Days Uganda Safari